Plex Media Server 0.9.12.11 out (lots of updates and improvements this time)
- Update ffmpeg version for transcoding and media analysis
- Improve media analysis reliability
- Improve transcode logging
- Improvements when Direct Streaming high-quality files for Roku devices
- A number of transcode and analysis crashes on Windows
- A transcoder crash involving large WTV files
- Some issues around MPEG-DASH playback
Fixes for low-powered NAS devices to assist new iOS app Direct Play compatible files.
Only report media deletability for owners.
Fix Mobile Sync syncing the wrong/first streams instead of using language preferences.
(API) The new excludeFields option was flattening photo libraries.
Fix the local media agent not starting correctly (an issue in the last release).
Fix a crash when updating premium music libraries (usually manifested daily).
Fix an issue that caused remuxing and audio conversion on some ARMv7 and PPC platforms to fail (this helps with the latest iOS 4.0 release).
Note: If you experienced issues with external/sidecar subtitle files being detected while using the 0.9.12.9 release, please manually refresh library items as necessary.