GUI does not work with IE 8
MS Explorer IE 8 and other versions don't work.
#1 Updated by Anonymous about 9 years ago
#2 Updated by Josh Paetzel about 9 years ago
Couple more screenshots in case they are helpful. I'll set up a testing instance for IE Monday Dec 5
#6 Updated by Kris Moore over 4 years ago
Author: Bernard Spil <Sp1l@users.noreply.github.com>
Date: 2015-09-23 (Wed, 23 Sep 2015)
Merge pull request #12 from pcbsd/master
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/pcbsd/freebsd-ports
#7 Updated by Kris Moore about 4 years ago
Author: truckman <truckman@FreeBSD.org>
Date: 2015-11-14 (Sat, 14 Nov 2015)
Upgrade to version 0.9.0.
- New "query timeout" feature which allows for a configurable timeout on the
execution of certain types of queries. Introduces new function
dnstable_query_set_timeout() and new result code dnstable_res_timeout
- New "time fencing" feature which filters based on 'time_first' and
'time_last' values. Introduces new enum dnstable_filter_parameter_type and
new function dnstable_query_set_filter_parameter() (#9).
- Performance enhancement for some IP range and prefix searches (#11).
- Fix unhandled IPv4/IPv6 address overflow for IP range/prefix queries
- dnstable_convert: Assert vendor 'SIE' and message type 'dnsdedupe' so that
the following cast of the return value of nmsg_message_get_payload() is
- Use CLOCK_MONOTONIC_COARSE rather than CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW for query
- query_iter_next_ip(): Fix zero fill condition (#15).
Sponsored by: Farsight Security, Inc.