Add Redmine iocage plugin
Matto & Dexter that it would be nice to have a Redmine plugin for launch.
#13 Updated by Martin Wilke about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Looks like this plugin is already existing here https://github.com/freenas/iocage-ix-plugins/blob/master/redmine.json .
#17 Updated by Martin Wilke about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Assignee changed from Martin Wilke to Aaron St. John
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Testing with FreeNAS Mini freshly installed with FreeNAS-11.2-MASTER-201807190857:
Go to Plugins/Available. Install “Redmine”. After some time, the plugin appears in the Plugins/Installed screen. Click “More Options > Management” and successfully connect to the web interface for the Redmine instance.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No