Installation - Destination media display issues
Dell PowerEdge T110 II
Intel i3 CPU, 16-GB Ram
2x16 Sandisk Ultra-Fit boot drives
no hard drives installed.
A few issues when installing FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201509022158.iso - Please see screenshots:
1) Only 1 USB Flash drive in the scroll list (but seems to scroll just fine)
2) Scroll percentages are strange (550%, 5100%)
3) Drive names are identical (D10) on the scroll list
4) Installation seemed to work just fine, installed on da0 and da1.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
Actually, that's due to dialog(1) -- if you type, uh, control-l or control-r (i forget which) to refresh the screen, it cleans it up.
I think I can increase the size to allow for more to be displayed.
I'd recommend it. I'm new to FreeNAS, but a long-time sysadmin. While it didn't seem to affect the install at all, it was confusing.
- Status changed from Screened to Resolved
This may actually have just been fixed by William, who noticed that the TERM type was wrong. Would never have occurred to me.
Please try it with a new build. Marking this as resolved for now.
- Target version set to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom