SSH bind to an interface should include vlan parents
It's perfectly legal to have a vlan parent interface configured, in which case you may want to bind SSH to it.
Updated by Josh Paetzel over 3 years ago
- Copied from Bug #14947: SSH bind to an interface should include vlan parents added
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Screened
- Target version changed from Maintainance SU to 9.10.1-U1
is this ticket related to 14941 ?
- Due date set to 09/19/2016
- Related to Bug #14941: SSH does not bind to a vlan interface added
- Status changed from Screened to Investigation
BRB: this needs to be in 9.3/TN-9.3 9.10 and TN-9.10.
So, I checked, and this fix is in TN 9.10 and FN 9.10
It is not yet in FN/TN 9.3
- Status changed from Investigation to Screened
- Target version changed from 9.10.1-U1 to Maintainance SU
- Target version changed from Maintainance SU to 9.10.2-U1
Josh - Just to clarify here, this is already in TN/FN 9.10.X? Could we move this to Resolved then? I see noise about putting it in 9.3, is that still needed?
- Status changed from Screened to Ready For Release
- Target version changed from 9.10.2-U1 to 9.10.2
The fix is in FreeNAS and TrueNAS 9.10.2 at this point this ticket would only track backporting the fix to 9.3...which I think is safe to say isn't going to happen.
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom