Generate Apache config files using middleware etc plugin
"Warning at this time, only the webdav user is supported..." Please add!)
Updated by Suraj Ravichandran about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Duplicate
- Target version changed from 49 to N/A
- Subject changed from WebDav multiply user support to WebDav multiple user support
- Status changed from Closed: Duplicate to Closed
- Category changed from OS to Middleware
- Status changed from Closed to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Suraj Ravichandran to William Grzybowski
- Target version changed from N/A to Backlog
Somewhere along the line the duplicate got lost and never worked on...
Updated by William Grzybowski about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Severity changed from New to Low
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from Screened to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Waqar Ahmed
Waqar, can you investigate how much work that is and what would need to be done?
Updated by Waqar Ahmed over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Ready for Testing
- Target version changed from Backlog to 11.3
- Subject changed from WebDav multiple user support to Generate Apache config Files with etc plugin
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Hello Michael. We have gone over the possibilities of adding multiple webdav user support. However right now we have decided to not expose this and we can maybe in the future look towards this and weigh the pros and cons.
This ticket right now tracks porting of generation of apache config files from legacy code to Middlewared.
- Subject changed from Generate Apache config Files with etc plugin to Generate Apache config files using middleware etc plugin
- Target version changed from 11.3 to 11.3-BETA1
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 1 year ago
This is assigned to Zackary Welch
Updated by Zackary Welch over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready for Testing to Passed Testing
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Wevdav works, and I was able to switch between http and https, with different types of authentication.
- Status changed from Passed Testing to Done
- Target version changed from 11.3-BETA1 to 11.3-ALPHA1
Also available in: Atom