Update page is blank
Logged in, today, to do an update from the System->Update page, but it's blank (screenshot attached).
I tried rebooting - no change.
I tried setting IPv4 Gateway in Network->Global Configuration - no change. I have successfully updated previously without this set.
I also checked the /data/ directory for indication of a failed update - found nothing.
I searched around online, but not seeing any steps for troubleshooting this specific problem, nor for searching/applying updates via the shell (if that's possible).
#10 Updated by James Brady over 4 years ago
I just confirmed that latest stable update of Chrome fixes this, as noted on #15564.Just a quick summary of how that went down:
- Assuming the update page would still be blank, but needing to unlock my volume (NAS had been powered off for a week or so), I went in to do so and found that I couldn't view any volumes.
- Logged in with Firefox, as suggested on #15699#note-5. All pages worked correctly.
- Came on here and checked out comments on #15564.
- Updated Chrome to 51.0.2704.79.
- Retried Chrome - UI functioned as expected.
Thanks very much.