I cannot select DHCP for IPv4 on Jails
Closed: Not To Be Fixed
I am trying to create a new Jail and I cannot check the DHCP box for IPv4. I can see that is selected for a very short time and goes back to unselected.
I am using 9.10.1 (d989edd) on a FreeNas Mini
- File debug-freenas-20160826214537.txz added
- Assignee set to John Hixson
- Priority changed from No priority to Important
- Target version set to 9.10.1-U1
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 9.10.1
Actually, I found that if you type DHCP on the IPv4 address field the check appears. Somehow it seems the behavior is the reverse as I would expect...
Does this need a fix, and if so, will it be in for U1?
- Assignee changed from John Hixson to Suraj Ravichandran
GUI Bug, something you can look at?
- Due date set to 09/19/2016
- Is duplicate of Bug #15817: Plugins not obtaining an IP from DHCP added
- Assignee changed from Suraj Ravichandran to John Hixson
- Target version changed from 9.10.1-U1 to 9.10.1-U2
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
Is this bug really a duplicate of Bug #15817: Plugins not obtaining an IP from DHCP added? My jails do obtain IPs from DHCP with no problem if I type "DHCP" on the IPv4 Address text box.
- Target version changed from 9.10.1-U2 to 9.10.1-U3
BRB: Ping, something we can still get in for -U3?
- Target version changed from 9.10.1-U3 to 9.10.2
- Status changed from Screened to Closed: Not To Be Fixed
Closing this now. We are working hard a new jail implementation for 9.10.3 (hopefully) which will change a lot of this functionality.
- File deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom