Replication Tasks Broken after update from 9.10.1 to 9.10.1-U1
For several months I've had successful replication from the same source dataset to multiple target datasets and they began failing after update from 9.10.1 to 9.10.1-U1.
We also have a TrueNAS that wasn't updated and is replicating fine to the 9.10.1-U1 FreeNAS servers.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Replication Task must reside on a machine with 9.10.1-U1.
2) Setup replication task on SERVER A to SERVER B from dataset named "TEST"
3) Setup another replication task on SERVER A to SERVER C from dataset named "TEST" (or to SERVER B on a different volume)
4) The second replication will go very slow and then start reporting failures. Then after a while the first replication will start reporting failures as well.
I tried a reboot of the source server and replication errors persisted.
Steps to fix.... after 16 hours of failures, I booted the source machine back to 9.10.1, it came up and resolved the replication errors in about 10 minutes.
#2 Updated by William Grzybowski over 4 years ago
- File autorepl.py autorepl.py added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Critical
- Target version set to 9.10.1-U2
Can you try booting again 9.10.1-U1 replacing attached file in /usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autorepl.py , reboot and check of it is back to normal again?