Virtualbox cannot run any VMachine after upgrade to 9.10.1-U1
After the newest update release of FreeNas 9.10.1-U1 my VirtualMachines stopped booting. Virtualbox is returning an error while booting a VM.
attached log of the error from VirtualBox...
#5 Updated by Kris Moore over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Sean Fagan to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Priority changed from No priority to Critical
- Target version set to 9.10.1-U2
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 9.10.1-U1
VB, this bug was caused due to #14432 in -U1
Lets go ahead and revert that for -U2 until we can determine a better solution.