Installer falls over in current 10-Nightly buld
See attached screenshot. This was an ISO redirect erase install using the BIOS boot method on z35ref-a.sjlab1.ixsystems.com (IPMI is on https://10.212.3.4).
z35ref is sadly dead in the water until we fix this.
Need to make the same change to FN9.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Needs Developer Review
Oops, I should have asked for review before I checked it into master. Kris can you review?
Branch FIX-17900, but in master as c492ebdbb80ce16fa255955d17dca15f60543289
I think this needs to go into the next update, since it'll make certain systems non-installable.
Updated by William Grzybowski about 3 years ago
I am not kris, but this looks strange
ask boot method, and then set BOOTMODE to efi in both branches of the if statement?
Yea, that does look wack. Shouldn't it be :
- Target version changed from 9.10.1-U2 to 9.10.2
- Seen in changed from 9.10.1-U1 to N/A
The underlying changes hadn't made it into 9.10.1, slated for 9.10.2 BTW
Gah, thanks, you guys are awesome.
It was late. :)
I've updated the branch and master.
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed
- Assignee changed from Sean Fagan to Vaibhav Chauhan
This has been reviewed I think, and in build testing for a while. Over to VB.
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Reviewed to Ready For Release
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom