wrongly creating wrong BE name when there are wrongful duplicates
E.g., if someone does a release with a version of BETA2, and then decides it's bad and then does another release with version also set to BETA2, anyone who happened to update to the first BETA2 will have problems updating to the second BETA2 unless they're patient enough to wait for a subsequent update.
Filing this in FN9, but it came up as an issue in FN10, because they share freenas-pkgtools.
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to 19
commit:623876528fefba4497989a9239060c64e5477985 in freenas-pkgtools, also in the branch FIX-19118
- Target version set to 9.10.2
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 3 years ago
this code is already in 9.10.2-STABLE branch of freenas-pkgtools repo, can this be marked RFR ?
- Status changed from 19 to Ready For Release
- Assignee changed from Sean Fagan to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to N/A
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom