Closed: Cannot reproduce
It seems that the permissions bug is likely back
system can't open /var/db/nut/bcmxcp-ugen.1.4.pid
verified dmesg usb port a few times, tried others and also tried 'auto'
can you let me know how to fix this?
- File debug-ixnas-20161125154116.txz added
- Assignee set to Suraj Ravichandran
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
- Target version set to 9.10.2-U1
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 9.10.1-U4
Updated by Suraj Ravichandran almost 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Suraj Ravichandran to William Grzybowski
William is the UPS guy as far as I remember :-)
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version changed from 9.10.2-U1 to 49
Except I don't own an UPS.
Specially your special UPS.
looks like forcing another eaton driver that only has USBHID seems to initialize but it will not be using the full feature set of the powerware 9130
for some reason the bcmxcp is failing because it can find it? was this removed ?
- Status changed from Screened to Closed: Cannot reproduce
We don't really have any way to diagnose or fix this right now.
- Target version changed from 49 to N/A
- File deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom