Use python only for signature verification
This has not been possible until something later than py-openssl 16.0 was in the system. Now we have 16.2.0, and I can use python alone to check the signature.
This will impact both FN9 and FN10, since freenas-pkgtools is still shared. It will remove the verify_signature helper executable.
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to 19
commit: 3e0b854593cc24232bf9a64e93a7edeedb3284f3 for middleware/master, commit: fc3a522a458acdb7b40a85d58a75bbfb68be0922 for freenas-pkgtools, and commit: d179415bea187f08192489fe9e2939681f7a80f4 for freenas/master.
Updated by Jordan Hubbard over 4 years ago
- Target version set to 9.10.2-U2
Is this out of build testing and ready for review?
- Target version changed from 9.10.2-U2 to 9.10.3
Ping! Can this be closed?
- Assignee changed from Sean Fagan to Vaibhav Chauhan
Has it been merged into 9.10.3? Then yes.
- Status changed from 19 to Resolved
- Target version changed from 9.10.3 to 11.0
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 11.0 to 11.0-RC
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Sean Fagan
Also available in: Atom