Display the version number in main GUI
Support has asked to provide an easy way for a user/customer to determine what version of TrueNAS that user/customer is running.
A suggestion provided is to put this information at the bottom of the screen where there appears to be available real estate space.
#1 Updated by Kris Moore over 4 years ago
- Project changed from TrueNAS to FreeNAS
- Category changed from 42 to 2
- Assignee changed from Kris Moore to Marcelo Araujo
- Priority changed from Nice to have to Expected
- Target version changed from TrueNAS-9.10.2-U2 to 9.10.3
Looks like an easy one, Marcelo I'm thinking something like this in the footer:
FreeNAS 2017 - iXsystems Inc - 9.10.3-U1 - 2017-02-11
Basically just adding the version and build date to the string.