Volume manager needs to be at least feature complete with 9 UI.
It needs the ability to create encrypted volumes and extend existing ones.
Safety belts to prevent user screw up their pool:
- data disks can only be of the same type
- disks of the same size for the same vdev
For a plus, auto configure pool layout for a given preset.
Updated by William Grzybowski over 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Xin Tan
- Target version changed from 49 to 11.2-BETA1
- Assignee changed from Xin Tan to Erin Clark
- Status changed from Screened to Not Started
- Status changed from Not Started to In Progress
Erin: please mark as Done once this section of the UI is considered to be parity.
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom