Add ability to select the NIC used by a VM
While I am using the old UI due to a number of bugs in the new UI redirecting me back to login page, the old UI does not give me an option to specify which FreeBSD network interface (LAG/VLAN/physical interface/TUN-You get the idea.). This would be a nice feature to have because I cannot setup pfSense 2.4 (UEFI) as I don't know what VM NIC interfaces are bound to what FreeBSD network interface.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Status changed from Screened to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to 11.1
The feature will be in Nightlies soon and it is targeted to FreeNAS 11.1-RELEASE.
- Subject changed from Bhyve NIC VM Association to Add ability to select the NIC used by a VM
- Is duplicate of Bug #24753: VM Start Shuts down Network added
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Also available in: Atom