Add ChangeLog to Update UI
Add bugs fixed list to update screen in new UI when an update is available, like on the old UI.
Or at least some way to see what's in the update you're about to install, rather than just which files will be updated.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
if you mean the changelog, that's a good idea, could be done.
- Priority changed from No priority to Important
- Subject changed from Add bugs fixed display to update screen in new UI to Add ChangeLog to Update UI
- Assignee changed from Xin Tan to Vaibhav Chauhan
Updated by Vaibhav Chauhan about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Screened to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Vaibhav Chauhan to Nesma Shah
I think you can take a look at this one too as ChangeLog and Release Notes are generally related.
- Status changed from Unscreened to 15
1. Where can I get the data of Release Note ?
update.check_available websocket call - probably in U4 as well, its been there for a good while
Yes, it has the field but it always comes as null
I have updated the FreeNAS version and Now the status is UNAVAILABLE and no other info is showing.
Changelog is also showing as NULL
- Status changed from 15 to Ready For Release
- Target version set to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom