Make ctlstat -n option work reasonably for sparse LUN list
Somewhere along the line lun numbering got added to ctl.conf.
root@fn:~ # grep ctl-lun /etc/ctl.conf
However this now mens that:
root@fn:~ # ctlstat
I have to do ctlstat -n 13 to see all my luns, and I can only get the 13 number by grepping /etc/ctl.conf
root@fn:~ # cat /etc/version
#3 Updated by Alexander Motin almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from 46 to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
I don't have specific target for it. It is from "nice to have" area, so it can wait while I have time or other reason to get that area.
#7 Updated by Alexander Motin over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from the defaults for ctlstat don't play nicely with the new ctl.conf config to ctlstat don't play nicely with sparse LUNs
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Ready For Release
I've merged my ctlstat changes into 11-stable branch. Should be ready for 11.2.
#9 Updated by Alexander Motin over 3 years ago
Here is the commit to freenas/11-stable: https://github.com/freenas/os/commit/18800f4ac5e6eb1ed3f7d389d12069d24779e0f4