Improvements to Update screen in new GUI
new UI. when going to system, update, there is
1. by default no current train shown, list is empty
2. when pressing "check" there is no feedback message if you are up-to-date or whatever the result of your query was
3. no option to verify the installation like in old UI.
seen with fresh install of FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201706010408-4d26a5e.
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Target version set to 11.1
these are definitely some valid criticisms of the current updater ui, at some point we need to add more to the updater but I think some of these things might need rest/websocket calls still too
#7 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from system, update: 1. no train shown, 2. "check" now yields no feedback, 3. no "verify installation" option to Improvements to Update screen in new GUI
- Status changed from 46 to Ready For Release
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
- Private changed from No to Yes
Marking as resolved. Please create additional tickets if further work is needed in this screen.