Add ability to start multiple jails at once
It is already possible to select multiple jails in the overview, there is however no action available once the user selects more than one jail.
It would be nice if the UI allowed the user to select multiple jails and then start them with one click of a button.
This is mostly a result of my jails not being restarted after unlocking a volume, regardless of whether that option was checked, but I'm sure somebody has already created an issue for that.
However, this would still be a nice option, even if the other issue would be resolved.
#8 Updated by Lola Yang almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Erin Clark
- enable entity-table to do multi-select
- enable to start, stop, update, and delete multiple jails at once
- enable to start, stop, and delete multiple installed plugins at once