Support IPv6 in iocage jails
IBM System X3650 7979
Autoconf doesn't work for me so I manually configured IPv6 in a jail.
When the jail comes up, ifconfig in the jail shows the epair interface as status
I re-enable it manually and it works with
ifconfig epair#b inet6 2607:####:#### prefixlen ##
I add an ifconfig line into the jail's rc.conf file but on restart, the ifconfig line is removed. Any networking lines are re-added if they get commented out or deleted.
#11 Updated by Dru Lavigne about 1 year ago
- Subject changed from FreeNAS 11 ipv6 jails to Support IPv6 in iocage jails
- Status changed from In Progress to Done
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Reason for Blocked deleted (
Other: make note in comments)
Confirmed with Kris that IPv6 is considered complete in iocage.
- Severity set to New
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No