Add AMD processors info to VM section of Guide
VM documentation for FreeNAS 11 should include a line regarding AMD 10h family processors.
Bhyve Wiki has the following: Most "Barcelona" class and newer AMD processors support bhyve but some, notably the "Kuma" core processors include POPCNT but lack the required "NRIPS" (Next RIP Save) feature.
- Assignee changed from Dru Lavigne to Warren Block
- Target version set to 11.0-U2
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version changed from 11.0-U2 to 11.0-U3
- Subject changed from Include detail from Bhyve wiki in VM documentation for AMD processors to Add AMD processors info to VM section of Guide
- Status changed from Screened to Resolved
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom