Errors as described in two other posts on prior versions of FreeNAS.
Jun 26 06:26:34 freenas ixl1: Malicious Driver Detection event 2 on TX queue 386, pf number 1
Jun 26 06:27:01 freenas ixl1: MDD TX event is for this function!WARNING: 192.168.13.26 (iqn.1998-01.com.vmware:jksn-vm-2-19df360d): connection error; dropping connection
- File debug-freenas-20170626071056.txz added
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Alexander Motin
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 11.0
- Related to Bug #9358: network problem with intel x710 FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201504152200 added
- Related to Bug #21087: Network driver problem with intel x710 FreeNAS-9.10.1-U4 (ec9a7d3) added
- Status changed from Unscreened to Investigation
- Priority changed from No priority to Important
I am not sure we can do much here, since we are not developing this driver. I've written to Eric Joyner, FreeBSD committer from Intel asking about it.
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Investigation to Fix In Progress
- Target version set to 11.1
I was told that next NIC driver update already present in FreeBSD head supposed to fix it. Lets target it to 11.1.
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to 46
Sasha: is there anything to fix here?
Updated by Alexander Motin over 3 years ago
- Status changed from 46 to Ready For Release
Present nightly builds already include 1.7.12-k driver version, recommended by Eric Joyner from Intel. It should be in 11.1.
- File deleted (
- Subject changed from Malicious Driver Detection to Update ixl(4) driver
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
- Is duplicate of Bug #25992: Malicious Driver Detection event 2 on TX queue 389, pf number 1 added
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
- Related to Bug #26135: 10GB intel X520/540 port issue added
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status deleted (
Also available in: Atom