some jails get no ip after upgrading to 11.0-U1
Closed: Not To Be Fixed
I am upgrading FreeNAS from 9.10.2-U1 to 11.0-U1, and some of my jails are not getting an IP address, even though I have a static IP address assigned to them. By that, I mean that if I do an ifconfig inside the jail, the pairxb interface does not have an IP address, and pings fail from inside the jail.
Namely, jails of type "pluginjail" and "VirtualBox-4.3.12" do not get an IP address, while jails of type "plugin" and "standard" do.
If I need to "upgrade" my jails to "plugin" type, is there a way to do an "in place" upgrade, or a quick way to transfer contents of one jail to another (ie. create a "plugin" jail and transfer contents of old "pluginjail" to new jail?
- Status changed from Unscreened to 15
George: please attach a debug created in System -> Advanced -> Save Debug. This will make your ticket private until a dev has a chance to review the debug.
- File debug-zodiac-20170710084046.tar added
- Private changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from 15 to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Brandon Schneider
Updated by Brandon Schneider about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Brandon Schneider to Kris Moore
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Not To Be Fixed
The jail re-write for 11.1 will be landing shortly which should fix this issue.
- File deleted (
- Target version set to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom