Restore zvol size warning
Doing some internal testing I discovered that some warnings that are normally present don't exist anymore.
If you :
1. Try to resize a zvol that will make the zpool go >80% full after the refreservation is applied (applied when zvol is created), you get a warning with red text (see screenshot).
2. You should get a warning if you try to create a zvol that will, after allocating the space, would result in the zpool going over 80% full.
#9 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler almost 3 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.08.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 9.08.58 AM.png added
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201710120511