The Average Load, Memory, and CPU Usage doesn't work in Firefox, it does in Chrome unless . . .
I have installed the latest FreeNAS-Nightlies (FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201708040638)
When I access the New GUI in Firefox the Average Load, Memory, and CPU Usage doesn't have any values
In Chrome it works until I download a debug, which puts a download window at the bottom of my browser. Then all the values are gone
I have provided Screenshots
#1 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 4 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.28.01 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.28.01 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.31.20 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.31.20 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.32.00 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.32.00 AM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.32.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.32.12 AM.png added
Ok, it's actually a little more complicated for Chrome. I relogged into the new GUI and the values were gone.
I went back to the Classic GUI and downloaded a Debug which added the Download Footer to Chrome
I logged back into the new GUI and the footer was there and there were no values for Average Load, Memory, and CPU Usage
As soon as I closed the Footer the values filled in
#5 Updated by Peter Southwell almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Screened to Ready For Release
- Target version set to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
This works now just tested...
It should be noted.. You need to run freenas at a couple of minutes before all data shows up. I can for sure see it in firefox. This is an older bug and a lot of work on the charts has gone on.. Including switching our charting package over to C3. So.. This is all good as of the time of this wriitng.