I'm cheating: this is already in the branch sef-scrub-pause-resume, it just needs review and possibly pushing to freebsd. So I'm assigning to Alexander already :).
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to 46
Sasha: did this code get reviewed?
Actually just today this patch came in to FreeBSD head via OpenZFS/Illumos. We should probably just make sure it is exactly the same patch.
- Status changed from 46 to Needs Developer Review
- Related to Bug #25531: Add scrub sorting feature added
Updated by Alexander Motin over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Ready For Release
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
- Seen in changed from N/A to 11.0
This code just came in to FreeNAS via merge of fresh FreeBSD stable/11.
Updated by Dru Lavigne over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 1 year ago
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status deleted (
At this time, there is no QA testing required.
Also available in: Atom