Fix smartd panic
After updating from 9.10.2-U5 to 11.0-U2 the system stops with a panic on the db commandline.
Just before this I got the Error: no such table: services_s3
If I boot in single user environment on the new version and do a zpool list, the Storage Pool with all data (S01) is not in the listing. If I revert back to the old version (via boot environment), everything is working and the status of the pool mentioned is OK.
#2 Updated by Sean Fagan over 3 years ago
There are two issues here -- one is that the upgrade didn't seem to work properly (for William, but the most likely case is switching from nightlies to stable at some point), the other is that smartd caused the system to panic ("cam_periph_runccb: ccb=0xfffff80011127000, func_code=0x4, flags=0xffff8ee0", so over to Alexander I think).
#4 Updated by Alexander Motin over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Ready For Release
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Target version set to 11.0-U3
- Seen in changed from Unspecified to 11.0-U2
I feel dejavue about smart issue. I think we already fixed that, and the patch is in nightly, but for some reason not in stable. Merged.
#10 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler over 3 years ago
- Status changed from 47 to Ready For Release
- Assignee changed from Bonnie Follweiler to Vaibhav Chauhan
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes added
- QA Status deleted (
Test passes - Upgrade from FN 9.10.2-U5 to FreeNAS-11.0-INTERNAL2-U3 (164236f50) had no smartd panic