SMART Errors On ZIL SSD Device
Receiving SMART errors on /dev/ada0. Guessing hardware failure on SATADOM after only a year?
- File debug-nas-20170827161826.txz added
- Subject changed from SMART Errors on Boot Device to SMART Errors On ZIL SSD Device
- Hardware Configuration updated (diff)
Updated. ada0 is the ZIL/SLOG device.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Not Applicable
Kevan: are you looking for advice on whether or not to replace the drive? If so, that discussion is better suited for forums.freenas.org as a failed device is not a software bug.
Sorry, filed bug on the support tab before submitting an incident with iXsystems for hardware support. Got the two confused again; thought the support tab created an iXsystems support case.
- File deleted (
- Target version set to N/A
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Status changed from Closed: Not Applicable to Closed
Also available in: Atom