Remove unused idmap backends
Build list of the idmap backends based on the contend of the
/usr/local/lib/shared-modules/idmap directory, so obsoleted plugins are not shown and any new ones at minimum offered as an option.
#2 Updated by Timur Bakeyev almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Timur Bakeyev to John Hixson
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
#4 Updated by John Hixson almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from John Hixson to Release Council
Timur Bakeyev wrote:
Can you, please, review https://github.com/freenas/freenas/pull/309
That's the cleaned up version of what we discussed in #25500, I've messed up the pull request and that was the easiest way to make things right.
I've commented on the pull request. Some things need changing, other than that, everything looks good. I'm a little confused on the need for a "none" idmap type, since there should never be an empty idmap ever, so if you could explain the reasoning for that, that would be great ;-)