Add Cloud Sync, Google Cloud Storage, and Backblaze B2 support
I have a client that is requesting to have "Google Cloud Storage" support added to the cloud sync portion of TrueNAS. Ticket # MRX-727-47479.
#2 Updated by Kris Moore almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from add support for Google Cloud storage to Add rclone UI to FreeNAS
- Assignee changed from Kris Moore to William Grzybowski
- Priority changed from Nice to have to Important
- Target version set to 11.1
Its time to merge in support for rclone type backups in the FreeNAS UI. If possible lets target the following three at least initially.
Google Cloud Storage
#7 Updated by Bonnie Follweiler almost 3 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 11.08.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 11.08.07 AM.png added
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Test Passed in FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201710180506