Closed: Not To Be Fixed
At least there's a log now!
time="2017-09-25T16:36:46-07:00" level=fatal msg="Invalid address ‘0.0.0.0:9000’ in command line argument." cause="host in server address should be this server" source="[server-main.go:138:serverHandleCmdArgs()]"
Yes, I've got it configured to use 0.0.0.0, for default. Is this no longer allowed with minio?
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Marcelo Araujo
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Status changed from Screened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Marcelo Araujo to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Closed: Not To Be Fixed
- Assignee changed from Vladimir Vinogradenko to Marcelo Araujo
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to N/A
Also available in: Atom