Preserve RRD graphs after hostname change
- FREENAS 9.10.2-U6
- Asrock C2750D4I - BMC 00.30.00 - BIOS 2.90
- 2 X 8GB Crucial CT102472BB160B 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RECC CL11
- 8 X 4TB WDRed
RRD Tool graphs are wiped after changing your Hostname under Network/Global Configuration.
#1 Updated by Dru Lavigne almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
William, please load balance. More details at https://forums.freenas.org/index.php?threads/rrd-graphs-wiped-after-change-of-hostname.58180/.
#2 Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Target version set to 11.1
The issue here is probably because the rrd directory is named with hostname and there is a symlink from localhost to the hostname.
We should probably do the opposite, but have to take care of migrating/renaming current hostname dirs to localhost.