Send email when scrub finishes
When email alerts are enabled and a scrub begins, we send an email notifying the customer a scrub has started. However, we do not send an email when the scrub has finished.
Can we either.
1. remove the initial email that is sent on scrub start
2. send an email after a scrub has finished
#6 Updated by Joshua Sirrine about 1 year ago
Just want to add my 2 cents to this. The scrub emails began because customers complained of poor performance without any email as to why. So instead of removing the scrub initiation emails, I'd recommend we simply add the email at the end that the scrub finished.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Target version changed from 11.1-RC1 to 11.1
- Seen in changed from 11.0-U2.2 to 11.1-RC1