Closed: Cannot reproduce
It worked in 201710022039, doesn't work in 1201710120511.
On the system, "ping mininas.local" works (it's localhost), so the resolving and announcing is working. But on any other host, it gets unknown host. I've attached kdump from running mdnsd -debug while trying to ping it from another host.
This is a FreeNAS Mini, but only one port is configured, as well as a debug file.
- Status changed from Untriaged to Screened
- Target version set to 11.1
I just added an SMB share, and enabled the SMB service... and then it worked.
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Screened to Closed: Cannot reproduce
- Target version changed from 11.1 to N/A
Sean, thanks for the update. Closing out.
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Related to Bug #26531: Make sure mDNS starts added
Also available in: Atom