Support double confirmation on some dialogs
On some confirmation dialogs, we need a second checkbox that must be clicked before the "ok" button is enabled.
Example would be before deleting a dataset, we display "are you sure you want to delete this?" checkbox before they can click "ok".
Once this is implemented we will need to make sure any destructive tasks take advantage of this extra confirmation.
- Target version changed from 11.1-BETA1 to 11.1
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Status changed from Screened to Fix In Progress
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Daisuke Imai to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Daisuke Imai
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-BETA1
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler almost 3 years ago
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Tested in FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201710200502
Also available in: Atom