GUI Shell Hangs When Entering a Number
VMWare VM ver 13, 2 vCPUs, 16GB RAM. This is my normal VM for testing FreeNAS versions and always worked in the past, no reason to suspect the VM at this point.
Just installed 11.1-Beta1 from ISO (clean upgrade). While in the shell when I enter for example "cd/mnt/testpool/jails_2" the number "2" is not displayed and the shell screen is no longer responsive. It doesn't matter when you enter a number, it could be the first thing, it fails. I tried both Firefox and Chrome, both exactly the same results. Using Putty for SSH there is no issue.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Lola Yang
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Xin Tan
since xin finished shell ui, i give this ticket to him.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
this is a known bug for the library.
looking for a replacement for now
- Assignee changed from Xin Tan to Daisuke Imai
Hi Daisuke, please take a look at this ticket
- Status changed from Screened to Fix In Progress
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Needs Developer Review
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom