Database migration failed
I've just built a freenas based on 11.1 branch, and got the following migration error in my installation:
django.db.utils.IntegrityError: NOT NULL constraint failed: account_bsdusers.bsdusr_email
- Status changed from Unscreened to 15
Richard: please attach a debug (System -> Advanced -> Save Debug).
Updated by Richard Kojedzinszky almost 3 years ago
Actually, I've fixed the problem manually, as that was a production system, needed to solve the problem instantly.
Two system records in the user accounts table had null values in the mentioned fields. I've just updated them to empty strings, and after applied the update, and it went well.
Will a debug output of the upgraded/fixed system help?
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
- Priority changed from No priority to Nice to have
William: Is there enough information here to determine if this issue has already been fixed?
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
Installation or upgrade? Do you have the full traceback?
- Status changed from 15 to Closed: Not Applicable
- Target version set to N/A
Richard: I'll close this one as you found a solution. Please reopen if you come across it again on another system and are able to capture the full traceback.
- Status changed from Closed: Not Applicable to Closed
Also available in: Atom