Upon reboot mdns is broken until smb is restarted
This may be related to #26531 but after rebooting freenas I cannot access it with mdns using http://freenas.local, or pinging freenas.local until I restart the SMB service.
- Subject changed from Upon reboot mdns is broken until smb is started to Upon reboot mdns is broken until smb is restarted
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to William Grzybowski
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Target version set to 11.1
Does look like a Dup of #26531 but I'll let middleware team confirm that.
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Duplicate
Sounds like it. mdns has been rewritten by John which may be why.
- Target version changed from 11.1 to N/A
Also available in: Atom