Problem with Bacula Plugin
Closed: Not To Be Fixed
Add Device shows the attached error for every device that is added
- File debug-dolphin3-20171110134821.txz added
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Joshua Ruehlig
- Private changed from No to Yes
Sorry, I don't have any experience working on this plugin. I can upload a new PBI to the repo if the fix is implemented.
- Assignee changed from Joshua Ruehlig to William Grzybowski
William: please load balance.
Updated by William Grzybowski almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Not To Be Fixed
- Target version set to N/A
We are not wasting any more time in old plugins. This has been reported numerous times but we no longer hold the knowledge to fix it.
- File deleted (
- Private changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom