Sort volumes in Storage manually and by columns
Volumes are displayed under Storage in the same order they were created.
(If you create three volumes called "vol3", "vol1", "vol2", in that order...)
There should be an option to sort them manually and be able to make the change stick.
On a side note, I expected to be able to sort by the columns but that doesn't work.
Not sure if that's a bug or it wasn't there to begin with, but that should be an option as well.
- Category changed from 2 to GUI (new)
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Lola Yang
Something to consider for the new GUI.
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Peter Southwell
It allows column sorting but can not stick the changes.
I give this ticket to Peter since he works on entity-table.
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Status changed from Unscreened to 19
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
We've changed this to be a tree control.. Now expanded by root/node directory position.
- Status changed from 19 to Ready For Release
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom