I think netatalk is important enough to be forked. I've done enough work on it in the past to where it is convenient to work on our own repo instead of patched patches in port. Currently working on fixing mDNS in both netatalk and samba and feel this is warranted.
- Status changed from Screened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from John Hixson to Release Council
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Timur Bakeyev
Timur: can you review this?
Updated by Timur Bakeyev about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Timur Bakeyev to Release Council
- Assignee changed from Release Council to John Hixson
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Ready For Release
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
Updated by Dru Lavigne 12 months ago
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Also available in: Atom