VM "add device" modal should default the VM field
On the "VM Devices" pane, clicking the "Add device" button opens a modal dialog that prompts for "VM", "Type", and potentially other dynamic fields.
The "VM" entry dropbox should be pre-selected to the name of the VM that you are currently viewing since that pane has already been restricted to viewing devices for a single VM.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Not Applicable
- Target version set to N/A
Jeff: this has been fixed for 11.1.
This is still an issue in 11.1, so I believe it still needs to be fixed.
- Status changed from Closed: Not Applicable to 15
Jeff: please post a screenshot of what you are seeing as it worked for us during testing.
See attached screenshot. Notice that the "VM" dropdown has defaulted to "---" rather than "testvm" (the name of the VM that I am currently viewing).
- Status changed from 15 to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Marcelo Araujo
- Target version changed from N/A to 11.1-U1
Removing the VM dropdown from that dialog would also be reasonable, since it seems unusual for a user to actually want to add a device for a VM other than the one they are currently viewing devices for.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Duplicate
- Target version changed from 11.1-U1 to N/A
Also available in: Atom