Fix error message when unlocking an encrypted volume
I upgraded to FreeNAS-11.1-INTERNAL5-RC3 on a system with an encrypted volume.
I put in the passphrase to unlock the volume and got an error message. I closed the window and it looked like my volume was still locked. I went to another tab and came back and it was unlocked.
Updated by William Grzybowski about 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Vladimir Vinogradenko
- Target version set to 11.1
Vladimir, can you investigate, please?
Updated by Vladimir Vinogradenko about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Unscreened to Needs Developer Review
- Subject changed from Unlocking an encrypted volume results in an error message to Fix error message when unlocking an encrypted volume
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Ready For Release
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Target version changed from 11.1 to 11.1-RC3
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
- File deleted (
Updated by Bonnie Follweiler about 3 years ago
- Needs QA changed from Yes to No
- QA Status Test Passes FreeNAS added
- QA Status deleted (
This works in FreeNAS-11.1-INTERNAL2
Also available in: Atom