Add proper message when doing "Reboot" and "Shutdown" in new UI
Thank you for addressing bug 26478. The new UI has been shutting down/rebooting in the nightlies for a while now.
That being said, there's no indication that anything is happening. The UI just seems to become unresponsive, while the system shuts down.
Can we clear the screen and/or show some message stating "The system is shutting down", similar to the old UI to avoid confusion?
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
Erin: please load balance.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Status changed from Screened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Erin Clark
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom