Subject Alternate Names field missing from Create CSR and Create Internal Certificate
I noticed there is a Subject Alternate Names field in the old UI under Certificates -> Create Internal Certificates and Certificates -> Create Certificate Signing Request. When I checked these sections in the latest FreeNAS Nightlies (FreeNAS-11-MASTER-201712210610) I noticed they were missing. I've attached pictures for a reference.
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version set to 11.2-BETA1
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Xin Tan
- Status changed from Unscreened to Closed: Not To Be Fixed
there's no such a filed in the API.
- Category changed from GUI (new) to Middleware
- Status changed from Closed: Not To Be Fixed to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Xin Tan to William Grzybowski
Passing to William first for the middleware piece. Please pass back to Xin when finished.
Updated by William Grzybowski over 3 years ago
- Assignee changed from William Grzybowski to Xin Tan
It should be `cert_san` attribute in API. Does that not work?
- Status changed from Unscreened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Xin Tan to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to 46
- Status changed from 46 to Needs Developer Review
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Xin Tan
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom