Bug reports submitted through web GUI with debug attached are no longer private
Under 11.0 (and at least some previous versions), when a bug report was submitted through the web GUI, and the debug file attached, the bug was automatically marked private. The two bugs I submitted earlier this morning (27398 and 27399) were done through the GUI, had debug files attached, but were not marked private (I manually changed this a few minutes ago). The previous behavior, IMO, is how it should be--the debug file can contain some fairly sensitive information and shouldn't generally be exposed to the public.
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Bartosz Prokop
- Priority changed from No priority to Critical
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Status changed from Screened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Bartosz Prokop to Erin Clark
- Target version set to N/A
PR in the support-proxy repo
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to Bartosz Prokop
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Ready For Release
This can be closed anytime, although it would be nice to have a QA confirmation.
- Status changed from Ready For Release to Resolved
Looks fine on this end. Thanks!
- Target version changed from N/A to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
Also available in: Atom