Clicking save on a form might lead to no error feedback
Say you are at the bottom of a page bigger than your screen (e.g. Tasks Scrub Add) and click save nothing will happen if there is an error in the form.
You will be left at the same scroll position and everything will appear normal like nothing happened.
The user should be redirected (scroll up) to the first error in the form.
Seen in 28 Dec nightly.
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Anonymous
- Target version set to 11.3
- Status changed from Unscreened to 15
I believe I fixed this last week, could you try again and see if you can reproduce it somewhere?
Updated by William Grzybowski over 3 years ago
- Status changed from 15 to Unscreened
Exact same issue reproduced on 3 Jan nightly.
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
I figured out why, now just to figure out how to fix it. The problem also occurrs when the error is happening with a field that is hidden in advanced fields and the user is in basic mode
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Target version changed from 11.3 to 11.2-BETA1
- Status changed from Screened to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to Reviewed by Developer
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to Anonymous
- Status changed from Reviewed by Developer to Resolved
- Target version changed from 11.2-BETA1 to Master - FreeNAS Nightlies
- Needs Doc changed from Yes to No
- Needs Merging changed from Yes to No
Also available in: Atom