Network/interfaces/interfaces-form; NewGUI; Confusion with the IPv4 field.
Upon investigation it seems like the IPv4 field can take both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. This may be confusing to users.
Also, in the new GUI there is no "Auto Configure IPv6" checkbox, no "IPv6 address" field, and no "IPv6 prefix length" drop down menu".
See attached screenshots.
- Status changed from Untriaged to Unscreened
- Assignee changed from Release Council to Erin Clark
- Status changed from Unscreened to Screened
- Assignee changed from Erin Clark to ChenTao Wang
- Priority changed from No priority to Expected
- Status changed from Screened to Fix In Progress
- Status changed from Fix In Progress to Needs Developer Review
- Assignee changed from ChenTao Wang to Lola Yang
- Status changed from Needs Developer Review to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Lola Yang to ChenTao Wang
Chen: that branch is out of date.
Updated by ChenTao Wang over 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to 15
- Status changed from 15 to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Done
Also available in: Atom